DTE Energy Summer Student - Gas Union - Washington 10 (Romeo) in Washington Twp, Michigan
Summer Student - Gas Union - Washington 10 (Romeo)-11127
The future is bright at DTE Energy! We are the largest electric and gas utility in Michigan with an aspiration to be the best-operated energy company in North America. We are a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with businesses in 26 different states.
DTE Energy’s utility and non-utility businesses are poised for significant growth. We look forward to working with highly motivated and team-oriented individuals to energize our efforts of growing economically and environmentally.
We care for our employees and prioritize their health and safety first. Recently, DTE Energy has been recognized as an outstanding place to work and has received the following accolades:
· Gallup Great Workplace Award for 5 consecutive years
· 7th on Indeed’s annual “50 Best Places to Work” award
· Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work For
· J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Award
· Professional Women’s Magazine/Black EOE Journal “Best of the Best”
· Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT
· Best Employers for a Healthy Lifestyle Gold Award
· Detroit Free Press Green Leaders Award
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Students will work primarily mowing lawns, weed whipping and other landscaping duties as assigned.
Students may be majoring in any major. They must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, have less than 8 points and be able to read a map. Students must be able to walk at least 6.5 hours per day, not be afraid of dogs and be willing to work in inclement weather.
Must meet the following to be eligible for this position:
1) Must 18 years of age by April 1, 2018
2) Have a reliable personal vehicle
3) Must provide an official college transcript or official high school transcript and a copy of
college/university acceptance letter
4) Must have a driving record of 8 pts or less
5) Must satisfy all offer/pre-employment contingencies
6) Selection criteria will be based on CBA.
7) Official transcript should be sent via mail
Most of these positions require union membership and require a payment of an initiation fee in the amount of $75 and bi-weekly union dues of $18.
Job: Gas Distribution Operations & Maintenance
Title: Summer Student - Gas Union - Washington 10 (Romeo)
Primary Location: Michigan-Washington Twp
Requisition ID: 11127